6 Beautiful Bearded Silkie Eggs! INCLUDES PAINT!

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
This auction is for 6 eggs from all my silkie pens. You can send payment by PAYPAL to: [email protected] This will be for a mix of colors what ever are layed. I have: Paint, white, buff, partridge/blue partridge and Blue/splash/cuckoo. So HURRY and get these while you can! These eggs will be collected tomorrow and Monday ships TUESDAY. Please keep in mind that I do my personal best to be sure the eggs get to you not broken and in good condition, but unfortunately due to the nature of shipping and incubation I cannot personally guarentee your sucess rate. There are far to many variables involved for me to be able to determine your personal outcome. Please keep this in mind when purchaseing hatching eggs. I DO NOT replace eggs for any reason. You can see tons of pics and my hatching egg polocy on my website: www.sassysilkie.com Be sure to sign the guest book too!
smile.png
This is your chance to get some super nice silkies! Shipping is set at $12.00 Thanks so much for looking and happy hatching!!! JEN

*****EDIT TO ADD: IF YOU WIN BOTH SETS OF THESE SHIPPING CAN BE COMBINED AT $16.00 FOR BOTH SETS.
wink.png

******please visit my website to see pics of all my birds....I have 1 CUCKOO roo and 1 blue roo in with my black blue splash hens now.

www.sassysilkie.com

I will include at least 2 paint eggs if thats the color you want most.

HERES MY PAINT ROO AND THE BLACK GALS HES WITH:

Paint Roo:
paintroo.jpg

paintroo010.jpg

paintroo003.jpg

Black hen 1:
blackhen-1.jpg

Black hen 2:
blackhen2-2.jpg

Black hen 3:
blackhen3.jpg

Group of black hens: