6+ BEAUTIFUL BLRW - buy-it-now - shipping included! SHIPS 7/21

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by slackwater, Feb 19, 2012.

1. slackwater

slackwater Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2010
    SoMD
    I've spent several years building up my BLRW flock, and, while these birds are still a work in progress, they are BEAUTIFUL! I'm adding new blood this year, but even with the bloodlines I already have, these birds are already very nice. Of course, I'm a sucker for all 'blue' birds, but the lacing on these birds really makes them stand out. Add to that the "fluff" factor, with nice, round hens, and it's a beautiful flock!

Current bloodlines include Sterling and Foley. I am adding Paul stock this year. I cull for the best, regardless of the origin of the parent stock.

This shipment is likely to have at least 10 eggs. I have had VERY little problems with packaging/shipping so far, but I want to make sure you have the best opportunity to hatch as many chicks as possible. Of course, I cannot be responsible for how the USPS handles your hatching eggs, but please let me know the condition of the eggs when they arrive and how they hatch and I am willing to work with buyers on a case-by-case basis.
    All shipments will ship via USPS Priority Mail. Payment is via PayPal.

Please bear with my pictures...I'm still learning how to be a poultry photographer :)...and yes, there is a duck in the pen :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  2. wholewheatchicken

wholewheatchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2011
    Lebanon, Ohio
    What are the blood lines of your parent breeding stock? And is this an auction or buy it now listing?

3. slackwater

Feb 1, 2010
    SoMD
    About half of my parent stock is from Foleys, the other half is from sonew123 and baregretchen here on BYC. The bloodlines will be even more diverse next year :)

This is a BIN listing.

4. oldorchardfarms

oldorchardfarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2011
    woodstock
    do you have any with a straight comb,im looking for a straight comb blrw rooster.

5. slackwater

Feb 1, 2010
    SoMD
    Sorry, I culled out my one bird from a breeder that had a straight comb. Haven't seen that request before though!

6. oldorchardfarms

oldorchardfarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2011
    woodstock
    its for a color project.

7. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    you can still use your rose comb rooster and when you cross it with some single comb hens you most likely get the roo you want. I know I have plenty of them. fixing to cull them (eat)

nice birds Casey!!!!

8. LadiesMan017

LadiesMan017 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 28, 2011
    what is your breeding ratio?

9. slackwater

Feb 1, 2010
    SoMD
    Blue and Black roos over 5 blue and 3 splash hens.

10. Minniechickmama

Minniechickmama Senora Pollo Loco

Sep 4, 2009
    Minnesota
    How are your roos for size?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by