6+ Beautiful BUFF SILKIE Eggs! Next order to go out Monday 5-11 ~PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Apr 24, 2009.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    6+ Buff eggs from by beautiful small flock of buff silkies. $45.00 includes USPS priority mail with delivery conformation. I currently have 18 buff eggs in my incubator that I set 4 days ago and all are developing, so fertility here is at 100%. Hurry and get them while you can before they go broody. I will take up to 3 orders for these. I dont want to go beyond that because of the broody factor. First order will go out Monday. Just POST SOLD HERE and send PAYPAL TO: [email protected] and there yours!

I can take another order to go out Monday 5-11. If you would like them Just post sold here. Thanks!

See more Pics of my buffs here: http://www.freewebs.com/sassysilkies/buff.htm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  2. danischi24

danischi24 Loves naked pets

Aug 17, 2008
    Australia
    Your birds are fabulous as always!

3. UrbanFarmChix

UrbanFarmChix Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2009
    Portland, OR
    Sent you a PM. [​IMG]

4. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    You're killing me!!! [​IMG]

I hope the buffs I have will hatch... seeing the ones you already have is making me so impatient.

Who ever gets these are lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I candled my eggs and only 2 out of 7 are developing. They are the partridge! I hate how the PO is so rough with them.

Everyone, Jen does a fabulous job of packaging her eggs!!!!! I will buy from her again. [​IMG]

6. blueoval1

blueoval1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Raleigh N.C.
    I candled mine and 6 out of 8 are developing and this is my first hatch I am so excited.
    That shows what great packing and fertility. Good job Jen. Thanks again,

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  7. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

I just hatched out 5 Cuckoo's from her. Just the cutest things, big vaults. Out of 7 - One died while developing and one died because my bator had humidity problems, prob caused the other death too. All were fertile and hatched even though the aircell was wavy from a rough trip. Can't wait till they feather out... I just love them................... Can I get a discount for advertising for ya, HaHa [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  8. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Thanks for the free advertizing! LOL

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  9. Must Be Losing It

Must Be Losing It Lost It

Mar 3, 2008
    Uxbridge MA
    I'd love them. I just lost so many today to a very nasty person and I'm looking for bearded silkie hatching eggs. So SOLD if they are still available.

10. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Yes they are available! I have the all buff set or the mixed color sets available. Just let me know what you want and we will get them collected and shipped out this comming week! Thanks JEN

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by