6+ BEAUTIFUL Lemon Cuckoo Orpington Eggs!

rockinpaints

Crowing
11 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Ohio
The auction is for 6+ of our Beautiful Lemon Cuckoo Orpington eggs (but we always send extras!)
celebrate.gif

Our Orpingtons are absolutely huge. Our girls are big, very fluffy and look like they have on big skirts. Our Lemon Cuckoos were purchased from Green Fire Farms in FL and PoconoFarms Chickens in PA. The same bloodlines as most all of the Lemons you see online.

Because of the delicate time frame of hatching eggs we accept PayPal online payments only to [email protected] (no E-checks please). If you do not use PayPal and would still like to purchase eggs from us please contact us prior to bidding. Given the season if the girls stop laying and we are unable to ship your eggs within a week you will be given the option to a full refund or to wait till the eggs are available.

For more pictures or information on our Lemons visit their page on our website. We ship chicks all winter long!
big_smile.png

Our eggs are very fertile and we have had an excellent hatch rate. However, due to the nature and handling of shipped eggs unfortunately we can not guarantee your hatch rate. We DO guarantee all eggs to be fresh and arrive in good condition and in a timely manor. We do everything on our end to try to help you have a successful hatch, the rest is up to the postal service......We ship priority mail with a confirmation number and cross our fingers they will treat them kindly.

More info on the Lemons:
I'd like to add some information on the Lemon Cuckoos 'in my opinion'. They are absolutely beautiful birds and HUGE but thus far I have not seen any that look completely true to English type although we have some of the nicest Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons I have seen. For more Pictures please visit their page on our website.
We will combine shipping on eggs up to 2 dozen in the same box so take a look at our other auctions.
**While we strive for quality in hopes to produce some ribbon winners in every hatch, we can not guarantee all chicks to be show quality. As in all breeding programs, unwanted characteristics may show up from time to time.**

Thanks for viewing and Good Luck! (If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask) We also ship chicks!
We do not ship to HI, Va or SD.
LemonCuckooCockerel11.11.jpg

LemonCuckooPullet2a.11.11-600x583.jpg

LemonCuckooPulletBarred11.11-600x556.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha!!! Would you consider selling baby chicks? If yes, please pm me with the details.... I'm about to rebuild an incubator, so I won't have a lot of room for future hatches in the near future............Thanks.............Beautiful birds, WOW!

Nellie I have 17 of the 24 eggs you sent going into lockdown today
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
celebrate.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
All 5 of the lemon Cuckoos look great
celebrate.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
The air cells look great with lots of movement in the chicklets
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
You are just so very AWESOME
thumbsup.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Sorry, aceschix, my new incubator is on it's way and I still have the 4 LG's. I love this breed... and it's not so hard to find room for 6 eggs.
idunno.gif

Couldn't help myself
hide.gif

And I bid on your eggs too.... but I don't think Rilly was going to be beat. Are you going to list any more of your BLRW's?

Last edited:
Quote:
Sorry, aceschix, my new incubator is on it's way and I still have the 4 LG's. I love this breed... and it's not so hard to find room for 6 eggs. :pleb

Couldn't help myself
hide.gif

Oh Man...my sportsman is fired up and ready to go. This will be my new color/breed to work on I do believe!!

I previously bought LCO eggs from 2 other sellers. One shipment, none of the eggs did anything. The other, I have 3 developing out of 4 eggs. I really want some pretty LCO's running around.

Quote:
I had Nellie's eggs shipped during the Christmas holiday and she shipped them on Mon but the #$%*&# postoffice did not deliver them until Saturday afternoon late! I did not hold out much hope but with Nellies excellant Quailty and her awesome packing I have 17 out of 24 about to hatch
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Quote:
I had Nellie's eggs shipped during the Christmas holiday and she shipped them on Mon but the #$%*&# postoffice did not deliver them until Saturday afternoon late! I did not hold out much hope but with Nellies excellant Quailty and her awesome packing I have 17 out of 24 about to hatch
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Thank you Melissa for the kind words! Please keep me posted on how your eggies do.
fl.gif

Nellie

Back
Top Bottom