6 Beutiful Bearded Silkie Eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Sep 12, 2010.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I want to make sure this offer is perfectly clear to all who may ready it due to a recient bad experience! You will receive EXACTLY 6 eggs no extras because of this insanely reduced price ($15.00 for eggs and 10 for shipping) Eggs are packed in a small box to keep them from getting crushed in the post office truck. (see link below) I DO NOT GUARENTEE YOUR HATCH RATE OR REPLACE EGGS FOR ANY REASON especially if there left in a hot mail box all day. Please call your postal service to have them hold your packages if you are worried about this. (thats what I do) I will however do my personal best, to ensure you get a well packaged box of eggs with none broken! I have been doing this for over 9 years now and I go with what has worked best for me! If you do not understand this PLEASE DO NOT BID!

Now that all the big bad wolf stuff is out of the way....... My offer is for 6 silkie eggs (can try to do color preferences) for just $25.00 includes shipping and delivery conformation. These are nice quality birds. You are also welcome to come and pick up eggs and see the birds for yourself. I can accept paypal or postal moneyorders. Eggs will ship on Monday, tuesday, wednesday, and saturday. Paypal payments can be sent to: [email protected] pm me for moneyorder address. Eggs will ship in the order that payments are rec'd. Please dont use the buy it now button because I will offer several sets at this price if more than 1person is interrested. You can see my complete packing process on my website HERE:
    http://www.freewebs.com/sassysilkies/eggpackingprocess.htm

please note- I do now use recycled grocery bags instead of bubblewrap to help the environment when I can.

Here are some pics of my birds:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Go to my website if you want to see more! [​IMG] Thanks so much for looking and have a wonderful day!!! JEN

Last edited: Sep 12, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by