6+ ~Black Copper Marans ~ Hatching eggs ~ Free Shipping!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rockinpaints, Nov 14, 2011.

1. rockinpaints

rockinpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    We are offering hatching eggs from our beautiful Black Copper Marans! [​IMG]! We are proud to announce that our Black Copper Marans were showcased at Lorain County Fair in Ohio and shown at Huron County Fair this year.

We have been raising Marans for several years now and are pleased with what we are turning out. Our original lines were from Wade Jeane and Davis blood lines and we couldn't be happier. The eggs are consistently large to extra large and beautiful rich brown and our chicks are consistently feather shanked . The Marans are still one of my favorite breeds. They are a great duel purpose bird, eggs are beautiful and their temperament is awesome. We have never had an aggressive roo or hen and I would trust them being handled/showed by children.

Eggs are time sensitive so ***IMMEDIATE PAYMENT is required at the end of the auction*** . You are welcome to order eggs for a later date if you'd like but please PM me to make arrangements or order them directly from our website. Please feel free to ask any and all questions.

We are NPIP certified in the state of OH. Thanks for viewing and Good Luck! (If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask (We do not ship to VA, Hawaii or SD, sorry!)

**While we strive for quality in hopes to produce some ribbon winners in every hatch, we can not guarantee all chicks to be show quality. As in all breeding programs, unwanted characteristics may show up from time to time.**
    (all pictures are the property of TheFancyChick.com and are of our own poultry and eggs, to see more pictures visit our website at www.TheFancyChick.com)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    Nellie, we LOVE the BCM I won last summer. Lovely birds. I have young children and the roosters are no problem at all-- good temperaments all. The girls are pretty and the boys are gorgeous. Still waiting for eggs . . . . large chocolate eggs! yum.

3. rockinpaints

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    Quote:Thank you! Please let me know when they start laying. I would love to see pics!

4. egg-cellent

egg-cellent Chillin' With My Peeps

Very Pretty!

5. rockinpaints

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    Quote:Thank you! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by