6 + + Black copper Marans hatching eggs( SOLD)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by josh44, Dec 25, 2008.

1. josh44

josh44 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2008
    San Antonio Texas
    6+ Pure Black Copper Marans Fertile Hatching Eggs For Sale.Wade Jeanes bloodline.

My hens have been laying for aproxamately 4 months,
    and are still laying nice dark color eggs . They are proven Dark Brown egg layers and are bred 2 roosters to every 5 hens for higher fertility rate.

Our eggs are lighter our hens are further along in their laying cycles, and our weather has been on the odd side. We have been experiencing short on and off cold fronts light rain, ECT . Due to that Our hens again are afain laying lighter than usual but keep in mind the genetics are still there and should fully be passed on without a problem.

I am a member of a few marans clubs.

I have had Good feedback so far, all of my eggs have made it to there destinations in one piece.

I only send the freshesed eggs, I Wrap each individual egg in bubble wrap, and put as much time and care as I possibly can when it comes to wraping and shipping my eggs.

I cannot guarentee you hatch rate due to the whole shipping process.

Paypal only.
    $60 free priority mail
    shipping included.

If you want to ship Express then
    you will be required to pay a little over half the price. Again this is If you want to Ship by express mail. Express will cost you about $15 extra

I will try to send extra eggs, if my hens are cooperating with me, but it is not a guarentee. I have No controll over their laying process.

Thank You,
    For Reading.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

If you have any questions please email.

I have pictures on the
    Pet chickens of texas website.
    under classified adds.Its titled FRENCH MARANS HATCHING EGGS.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
  2. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Beautiful wish I could hatch and also keep roosters they look like they would make fine additions to my flock of blue and black coppers. Right now all I have is three pullets from Peachick out of Will Marrow's stock because I cannon't keep a rooster I also have welsummers from Will Marrow and blue Ameraucana's to hopefully all hens. Those look like beauitful birds good luck with your egg sales I am sure someone wants your beautiful birds babies.

Henry

3. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    I'm interested!

PM me w/ paypal info.

Thanks!

Katie

4. sweetshoplady

sweetshoplady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Venice, Florida
    Will you have a second batch? If so please pm me paypal info and I'll get you paid right away.

5. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    I ordered some of these and they came beautifully packaged and intact, even though the box was roughed up. They are now on day 18 and I can't wait for chickies!

6. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    Hi Josh,

I hatched some Wade Jean birds recently and they are hardy little ones. Had 4 of 6 hatch and they are 3 pullets and a Roo.

Nice price on your eggs too. Sent you a PM.

Melissa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by