1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6+ black japanese bantam eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sunket77, Jul 29, 2011.

1. sunket77

sunket77 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2009
    Texas Hill Country!
    6+ black japanese bantam hatching eggs. These are from our show and breeding flock. In the pen is our show quality rooster who has taken RV BV at shows. Along with 4 hens 3 of the hens are short leg show quality hens and one is a med leg to help boost hatch rates. Fertility rates have been very good we have been getting 90% hatches under broody hens.

We take very good care in packaging the eggs for shipment, however, I can not guarantee the condition of the eggs in delivery. We can not guarantee hatch rates as postal handling, and hatching conditions are to be taken in account when hatching eggs. You can pick up locally if you like.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    with some silkie chicks all the same age all from the same hatch

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is my first time to auction hatching eggs on BYC ( I have sold and shipped them) preferred method of payment is PAY PAL. Please pay within 24 hours of the auction end so the eggs may ship immediately.

This is a wonderful breed we LOVE ours!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by