6+ black Japanese Bantam hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sunket77, Aug 8, 2011.

1. sunket77

sunket77 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2009
    Texas Hill Country!
    6+ black japanese bantam hatching eggs. These are from our show and breeding flock. In the pen is our show quality rooster who has taken RV BV at shows. Along with 4 hens 3 of the hens are short leg show quality hens and one is a med leg to help boost hatch rates. Fertility rates have been very good we have been getting 90% hatches under broody hens.

We take very good care in packaging the eggs for shipment, however, I can not guarantee the condition of the eggs in delivery. We can not guarantee hatch rates as postal handling, and hatching conditions are to be taken in account when hatching eggs. You can pick up locally if you like.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    with some silkie chicks all the same age all from the same hatch

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Preferred method of payment is PAY PAL. Please pay within 24 hours of the auction end so the eggs may ship immediately.

This is a wonderful breed we LOVE ours!
    Please visit our blog here:
    http://rockysticksfeatherfarm.weebly.com/

2. LarissaCluck

LarissaCluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2011
    Central Coast, CA
    Just wanted to say I just received eggs from this seller. They all arrived in California in perfect condition! They were very well wrapped and packed. [​IMG]

3. sunket77

May 21, 2009
    Texas Hill Country!
    thanks! [​IMG]

4. meepitqueenie

meepitqueenie Gallo's Poultry Haven

May 26, 2010
    in the adirondacks
    question - how soon after paying would you be able to ship... and would you be able to do a dozen? and how much for a dozen.
    I am getting ready to do our last hatch for the season and would like to add some blacks to my daughters japs.

5. sunket77

May 21, 2009
    Texas Hill Country!
    We ship as soon as the auction is paid, (as long as the post office is open, if not it's the following day) it usually takes about 3 days to ship. Although, I just realized I made a rookie mistake and looks like this auction ends on a Saturday and so I probably can't ship until Monday. I am down to three laying hens right now and with the summer heat we are getting an average of 2 eggs a day. BUT we started collecting today so we could probably get close to a dozen if we collect through Sunday. Just couldn't guarantee, since the heat seems to be effecting their laying. I charge $2 an egg so I could see how many I get, I try to give a couple extra at no charge with each batch since they are shipped. My son checks several times a day to make sure eggs are not left in the heat then we keep them cool indoors.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by