1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6+ Black Langshan Eggs will ship OH

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by thecochincoop, Apr 18, 2009.

1. thecochincoop

thecochincoop Chillin' With My Peeps

The original pair are direct siblings in the same batch of the one that won reserve champ in 2007. Birds that were shown (original pair and a pullet) all placed from 1st to 3rd at Ohio National 2008. NPIP certified. Endangered Breed excellent layers. $21 shipped. I accept paypal please send payment to [email protected] There are many eggs so shipping can be combined please contact for a total on more than 6 eggs. I have pics now. If you send your email I can forward them.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  2. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    I would love some, but can I see photos to make sure they will mesh well with my lines?

Also, do you know which line the birds are from?

3. thecochincoop

I don't have pics. these are my mom's birds. They are nice quality birds though. I will see if I can get a couple pics though.

4. rodriguezpoultry

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Just wanting to ask a question. I saw on eggbid that you are selling, I'm assuming, the Langshan eggs from your mom's breeders. I do have a slight question.

6+ Fertile hatching eggs from the winning birds at the Ohio National in Large Fowl Black Langshan. NPIP #31-387. For reasons beyond my control they cannot be guranteed because of shipping throught the post office and/or incubation errors. I will pack the eggs as best as possible to avoid breakage. Eggs will be shipped out Monday through Wednesday to avoid eggs sitting at the post office. Shipping is $12. Paypal is accepted.

That is your ad from there. Can you tell me if your birds are siblings to the ones that won at Ohio, or if they are the exact same birds that won at Ohio???​

5. thecochincoop

The eggs are from the birds that won at Ohio last year (1st place through 3rd) and the pullets from the pair (they are all in the same pen, but there is only one roo)

The adult pair that the pullets are from are the direct siblings (same hatch) of the Reserve champion at Ohio in '07

Eggs would be mixed between the pullets and the first Hen since they are all together.

Hope this makes sense [​IMG]

6. rodriguezpoultry

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    So the eggs you would be shipping are from the offspring of the ones that won at the Ohio Nationals. Not the Ohio National winners themselves. Did I get that right?

7. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    you going to?

8. thecochincoop

The eggs are from both the hen that won and the pullets from her. The cock bird that won is the one and only roo in there so they are all from him if that makes any sense [​IMG]

9. rodriguezpoultry

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    See, THIS is where I'm confused.

Your parent stock is from the eggs that were bought from the breeder, who HAD the Ohio National winners. So...your birds are the daughters/sons of the ones who won right? Not the ones that were shown at the Ohio Nationals and won?

Or, are you saying that you bought the winning birds from the cages and those are now your parent stock?

10. thecochincoop

Quote:Parents were bought as adults from the owner of the RC winner at Ohio in '07. They won in '08. The birds that she has are the ones that won plus there is some of their daughters in the pan also.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by