6+Black Tailed Japanese Bantam

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hellafarms, Nov 12, 2010.

1. hellafarms

hellafarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Up for your consideration is 6+ Black tailed white Japanese bantam hatching eggs.Fertility is very good. Please understand these eggs are being shipped through the postal service, I cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to variables in shipping, weather and incubation methods. You are buying eggs. However I do guarantee fresh eggs are collected and wrapped very well.Please PM me if interested. Do not bid .
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
  2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    OMG now I know what breed of bantam I have!!! I had chickenstock at my house Oct3rd-thsi little girl got "left" behind and I found her in one of my coops at lockdown! We love her and I told Dh that this Spring I want more of them-shes a snot but funny.. screaming-screeching and all! wil you be selling in early Spring??

3. hellafarms

Quote:Yes I should have some in the spring.The pics shown are out of what was hatched this spring.I will try to post some pics of my parent stock as well.

4. Cat Water

Cat Water That Person

Jul 4, 2010
    Mid Coast Maine
    Oh, they are so cute! [​IMG] I want some, but my incubator is in the mail and my mom won't let me have it until Cristmas anyway. [​IMG]

5. hellafarms

Quote:Yes I should have some in the spring.The pics shown are out of what was hatched this spring.I will try to post some pics of my parent stock as well.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    yup thats what I have!!! oooh man I have a broody right now too!!! [​IMG]

7. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    They are cute! Glad you figured out what you had!!!

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:AHHH I can tdo this I cant do this I cant do this-but the bantams are soo much easier to take care of through winter.hmmmm [​IMG]

9. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    You can do it

10. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Marilyn-you are not helping sister! I just showed this auction to my hubbie he laughed and rolled his eyes...LOL he said I knew we had a kamakazi chicken!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by