1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6+ Blue/Black/Splash Silkie hatching eggs *NPIP* *NY*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SundownWaterfowl, Jul 6, 2011.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I've decided to offer a set of 6+ from my Blue/Black/Splash silkie pen.

$30 shipped. Ships the week of July 11th.

**I have gotten a couple chipmunk colored chicks who are feathering in blue partridge or partridge from one BBS pair. Just incase any hatch out like that.**

See my website for how I pack www.SundownSilkies.com and my facebook page for more pictures of the birds. http://www.facebook.com/SundownSilkies

Paypal instant payment to [email protected]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have some nice young babies growing out right now.

**No gurantees on hatching eggs. I do not refund or replace hatching eggs. Once the eggs leave my hands I am not in control of what happens to them (ex: your incubation methods, handling during shipping, etc). If you do not agree, please do not bid.**

2. SundownWaterfowl

Just had a good hatch today. 2 BBS left to hatch. Hatched out so far 6 splash and 7 blues. All 13 are vaulted. Nice toes, toe feathering, nice round plump little bodies.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Aren't they cute? [​IMG]

3. NdaStix

NdaStix Out Of The Brooder

Jul 7, 2011
    Will you be doing another set to ship the week of the 18th?

4. SundownWaterfowl

Quote:As long as the girls don't go broody on me. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by