6 Blue Maran Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by malapinefarm, Feb 28, 2009.

1. malapinefarm

malapinefarm Out Of The Brooder

Feb 22, 2009
    Powhatan,Va.
    We have picked up these birds from mergmet which originally came from the bev davis lines. She was working on a project with blue marans hatching eggs and a birchen marans rooster. I have the Birchen Maran Rooster and Blue Maran Hens. The eggs are really starting to get dark and some are well rounded. The birds have no defects,are very healthy and are the french standard with heavy feathering up and down the legs. We can take paypal at [email protected] or you can email me at [email protected] to receive address to ship a money order. We are getting eggs dailey so I can take a list. $30.00 will cover priority shipping for a half dozen, and $55.00 will cover shipping and 1 dozen. Aussiesharon has seen these in person so if you need a reference she can vouch. Also if you need pictures we can send them to you.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  2. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    I also can vouch for malapine as these birds have some dark dark eggs and I had a great hatch!

Brandon

3. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    I've seen these Marans and their eggs. You won't be disappointed.

4. needmorechickens!

needmorechickens! Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2008
    West TN
    Very beautiful birds!

~Rebecca

5. cyanne

cyanne Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Do you have any pics of the eggs?

6. yotetrapper

yotetrapper Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2007
    North Central MS
    I too am very interested in pictures of the eggs.

7. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    hi,
    This is malapines son and wanted to let everyone know he is not ignoring anyone but due to the storm this weekend we just got power back yesterday. His computer is having issues so if hes not able to get them today I will get the pics and post them for him. These birds lay some nice dark eggs and as you can see in the pics are just gorgeous. Will have the pics for you all shortly. Thanks for your understanding.

Brandon

8. malapinefarm

malapinefarm Out Of The Brooder

Feb 22, 2009
    Powhatan,Va.
    Hi and sorry for not getting this on here but due to the snowstorm was out of power for a couple days and then the computer wouldnt unthaw for a bit. I think this will work and I am hoping but here is a picture of the eggs I have got from the last couple days. Thanks to everyone for your replies.
    Steve
    Malapinefarm
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by