1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6 blue/splash Naked Neck Frizzle green-egger eggs / from SC / 3/7

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Hi!
    I have 6 eggs available to ship from my Naked Neck Frizzle green-egger pen in the morning, 3/7.

Price is $12.00 plus 'actual shipping'. I'll need your zip code to get the total.

The hens are blue and lay blue and green eggs. One is Naked Neck, the rest are feather neck.

[​IMG]

The roo is a splash Frizzled Naked Neck and hatched from a blue egg
    (his sibling lays a green egg).

[​IMG]
    These should make nice mid-sized birds, not bantams.

Naked Neck Frizz chick fresh out of the shell:
    [​IMG]

Thanks!
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

Oh! If you are interested in eggs from the Naked Neck bantam girls at a later date, just email or PM me.
    [​IMG]
    Here is a link to how you can expect your eggs to be Wrapped & Packed For Shipping .

2. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    Oh, what the heck.......![​IMG]

I've been watching this thread and no takers so far, so I'll take them. You know I like the "strange" stuff, and it's time to fire up the bators!

My zip is 46528---do you still have my address from before? I can PayPal as soon as I know the total. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by