6+ Buff and White Silkie Eggs to Ship Monday! (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vfem

Yoga...The Chicken Pose
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
Fuquay Varina, NC
Shipping is $9 ($12 on the west coast)

I am doing this to TEST my shipping. I have NEVER shipped eggs before, so we'll see how it goes. I only have non-bearded buff and bearded white laying right now.

The first one to post sold and PM me can have them. I'll PM my paypal info back of course.

These are pet quality silkies, I am currently bettering my stock. I guarantee fertility.

coop17.jpg

(My buffs were only 24 weeks in the pictures.... they are 10 months now and filled out nicely. They do have black feathering I am trying to breed out.)

Last edited:
It's $8 + $9 shipping. I will get as many as I can for monday. I only have 2 laying right now... so I don't think I can get more then 8 or 9. That's why I put 6+

This is mostly a test to see how well they ship?! My black birds are broody so I'm not getting any from them.

Last edited:
The fertility on these eggs are great. All I got from you last saturday are showing great veins. Yeah I couldnt wait till day seven lol. Thanks again Jeff
big_smile.png

Last edited:
WOW you have a beautiful looking black silkie nice black coloring in the face. Have you thought about breeding with a showgirl?
wink.png

I have not thought about show girls yet! I this impulse to work with buffs... you know how blondes are!
lau.gif

Quote:
Just saw this, been rushing in and out all night.

That is AWESOME! I can't wait to see pics when they hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom