1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6+ Buff, fawn or Porcelin, Partridge,Blu Par, Silkie Eggs! ~ONE DAY!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, May 8, 2011.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Up for auction are eggs from my Buff pen, and my Partridge pen which includes standard partridge, Blue Partridge, and Fawn or porcelin. Check out the pics and see all the colors. Eggs will ship out TOMORROW so immediate paypal is required at acution end . Eggs will be packed with care to ensure they arrive to you unbroken, but unfortunately I cannot guarentee your personal success rate because of the many hazards of shipping and incubation. All I can guarentee is that your eggs are packed very carefully and are fresh and fertile when they leave here. You can see my packing process here: http://www.freewebs.com/sassysilkies/eggpackingprocess.htm Also be aware that I use Small Priority boxes to keep them from getting crushed by bigger boxes! So if your interrested check out the pics and see if these are for you! Paypal goes to: [email protected] at auction end. Thank you for looking! JEN

Buffs:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are some buff chicks I hatched from these verry eggs:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the partridge:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are some of the different colors of chicks:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh and more buff chicks:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    This is a quck auction at a good price so I can ship these out first thing tomorrow morning. My girls are laying up a storm and these will be todays eggs. You will receive at least 8 eggs with this auction! [​IMG] My bators are both full! [​IMG]

Last edited: May 8, 2011
  3. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Just beautiful!!! [​IMG]

4. kasey08

kasey08 Aunt Kasey's Farm

Mar 29, 2010
    Scottsboro, AL
    Will you sale more?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by