6+ Buff, Porcelin, Partridge, Blu Par, BBS &Cuckoo Silkie Eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Apr 20, 2011.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Up for auction are Exactly 6+ eggs from my Buff pen, my Partridge pen (which includes standard partridge, Blue Partridge, and Fawn or porcelin), My BBS/cuckoo pen (one black roo and one blue roo over black, blue, cuckoo and splash hens). Check out the pics and see all the colors. Eggs will ship out Today if paid for before 11 am est. or tomorrow morning. Eggs will be packed with care to ensure they arrive to you unbroken, but unfortunately I cannot guarentee your personal success rate because of the many hazards of shipping and incubation. you can see my packing process here: http://www.freewebs.com/sassysilkies/eggpackingprocess.htm All I can guarentee is that your eggs are packed very carefully and are fresh and fertile when they leave here. I do sometimes use recycled grocery bags now instead of bubble wrap to help the environment. I just set 36 eggs in my personal incubator a couple weeks ago and 34 of the 36 are growing along nicely. So if your interrested check out the pics and see if these are for you! Paypal goes to: [email protected] at auction end. Thank you for looking! JEN

~PLEASE BE SURE TO PAY AT AUCTION END SO I CAN SHIP YOUR EGGS OUT RIGHT AWAY!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (Please dont mind the dirty crests they are just comming out from winter being cooped up all winter)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are some of the different colors of chicks:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is one of the cuckoo I hatched this spring:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh and the buff chicks:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

some bbs chicks:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EDIT to add: you can see more pics on my facebook page too! (dont forget to "LIKE" my page!)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sassy-Silkies/165990233457634

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by