6+ Buff Silkie eggs *SUNDOWN SILKIES* *NY* NPIP

SundownWaterfowl

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 16, 2008
Southern Columbia County NY
$40 shipped

Sundown Silkies

This is for 6+ Bearded Buff Silkie hatching eggs from my stock. Have several batches in the incubator and I have been getting 100% fertility, along with great hatch rates.

Will ship the week of May 9th

Paypal Instant Payment ONLY! Send to [email protected]

Eggs will be shipped priority mail. Will be individually bubble wrapped and marked "FRAGILE", and "HANDLE WITH CARE".

Payment is by paypal instant payment only, and I can't guarantee hatchability due to shipping and your incubation methods. No refunds, returns, or exchanges. Buy purchasing these eggs you are agreeing to it. Please leave feedback when your eggs arrive and I will do the same. Thank you.

Ships to the lower 48 states only.

See more pictures of my stock, and recent chicks here www.SundownSilkies.com

Some chicks from a recent hatch.
Birds005-1.jpg

More pictures....The buffs below in show cages are all mine.
P9260239.jpg
P9260240.jpg
P9260243.jpg
DSC02928.jpg

DSC01913.jpg
DSC01912.jpg
DSC01910.jpg
DSC01906.jpg
DSC01741.jpg
DSC01562.jpg
DSC01563.jpg
DSC01535.jpg
DSC00931.jpg
I have lots of beautiful babies in the grow out pen and brooders. Lots of little clear babies, nice little cockerels with dark combs.

EMAIL OR PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS!

More pictures on my facebook. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Columbia-County-NY/Sundown-Silkies/118213991570043?ref=ts

If you need NPIP info, let me know. I just used my last vs 9-3 form and am waiting for new forms to arrive. Been 2 weeks already.
roll.png
I can email a copy of my npip certificate if you need it.

Every time I see these I am so tempted, But then my husband smacks me and says "dont you have like 20 buff chicks in the brooder now!" LOL
lol.png
It still tempts me since I know how hard you have worked on these for YEARS! I remember when you first contacted me like what was it 3-4 years ago! LOL I just may have to do it....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom