1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6+ Buff Silkie eggs *SUNDOWN SILKIES* *NY* NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SundownWaterfowl, Oct 29, 2011.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

$23 starting bid. Shipping is $12 extra added to the final bid.

Sundown Silkies

This is for 6+ Bearded Buff Silkie hatching eggs from my stock. These are purebred buffs. Just checked fertility and it's 100%.

Plan to ship the week of 11/7

Paypal Instant Payment ONLY! Send to [email protected] Payment required within 24 hours after auction ends!

Eggs will be shipped priority mail. Will be individually bubble wrapped and marked "FRAGILE", and "HANDLE WITH CARE".

Payment is by paypal instant payment only, and I can't guarantee hatchability due to shipping and your incubation methods. No refunds, returns, or exchanges. Buy purchasing these eggs you are agreeing to it. Please leave feedback when your eggs arrive and I will do the same. Thank you.

Ships to the lower 48 states only.

See more pictures of my stock, and recent chicks here www.SundownSilkies.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

More pictures....The buffs below in show cages are all mine.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

EMAIL OR PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS!

More pictures on my facebook. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Columbia-County-NY/Sundown-Silkies/118213991570043?ref=ts

Last edited: Oct 30, 2011
  2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
  3. SundownWaterfowl

The blue/black/splash are starting to lay again. If the winner wants (and has room in the incubator) i'll include some eggs from the BBS pen for free. Just let me know when you paypal.

I have gotten gray and calico from one of the pairs in the BBS pen.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  4. SundownWaterfowl

The girls have been laying good the last couple days, so I will offer a set of 6+ buff eggs to the 2nd highest bidder also. With a couple extra from the blue/black/splash pen if you want.

5. I-Have-Happy-Hens

I-Have-Happy-Hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2010
    Carrboro, NC
    My bator is full right now but if I win could you ship them a little later this year when I have room?

Thanks,

Happy-Hens

6. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I just received some of the sweetest and best wrapped ever from Sundown Silkies.... Thank you Chelsea! It was hard to wait the 24 hours before putting them in the inc but I did wait.. Praying for a blessed hatch... The Lord has answered my requested for safe travels! Thank you for all the work and care of your pretty birds and your sharing them with us.....Nancy

Edited for typo!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  7. SundownWaterfowl

Quote:These will be available to ship Monday. I'll keep putting eggs on as long as the girls keep laying.

8. SundownWaterfowl

Quote:Thanks Nancy, glad to hear they arrived and had a safe trip. Hoping for a great hatch!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by