6+ Buff Silkie eggs *SUNDOWN SILKIES* *NY* NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SundownWaterfowl, Nov 8, 2011.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

$23 starting bid. Shipping is $12 extra added to the final bid.

Sundown Silkies

This is for 6+ Bearded Buff Silkie hatching eggs from my stock. These are purebred buffs. Just checked fertility and it's 100%.

Plan to ship the week of 11/14

Paypal Instant Payment ONLY! Send to [email protected] Payment required within 24 hours after auction ends!

Eggs will be shipped priority mail. Will be individually bubble wrapped and marked "FRAGILE", and "HANDLE WITH CARE".

Payment is by paypal instant payment only, and I can't guarantee hatchability due to shipping and your incubation methods. No refunds, returns, or exchanges. Buy purchasing these eggs you are agreeing to it. Please leave feedback when your eggs arrive and I will do the same. Thank you.

Ships to the lower 48 states only.

See more pictures of my stock, and recent chicks here www.SundownSilkies.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

More pictures....The buffs below in show cages are all mine.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

EMAIL OR PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS!

More pictures on my facebook. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Columbia-County-NY/Sundown-Silkies/118213991570043?ref=ts

2. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

A couple of the young pullets I held back. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Taken today.

3. groundpecker

groundpecker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2011
    Rison, Arkansas
    I would love to have some of those buffs, but the PO has been rough on packages lately and 6 eggs is a bit too few for taking the chance.

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    It's all I can do not to bid on this one!!!! I received a wonderful package of these. all wonderfully packed and according to my desired way of packing and all of them made it through....No cracks, breaks or anything...I'm so looking at this auction...Good thing I have to be outside in just a few minutes...............Love your birds and your carefuly packing and customer service. Nancy

5. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    if it were a dozen, I'd be bidding. WOW

6. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    Oh man! My paypal is zeroed out right now, or i'd be ALL over these!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by