6+ Cream Legbar Eggs - Recessive White Gene Carriers

madamwlf

Nevermore Acres
9 Years
Aug 22, 2010
Mount Airy, MD
Description
This is a Buy It Now style auction. I can do one order a week starting May 29th. Shipping is included in the price. I will try to include at least one extra egg. There is no guarantee you will hatch out White Legbars so please do not expect to. I can do larger orders but need advance notice.

I have up for auction 6+ Cream Legbar Eggs. The rooster carriers the recessive white gene and so does at least one of my hens. Several customers have hatched out yellow chicks from my eggs which are growing into beautiful White Legbars. One customer hatched 4 yellow chicks out of 6 eggs. Fertility has been 100% and I've had a few customers have 100% hatch rates. There is a 25% chance of hatching a yellow chick, a 50% the chick will be a carrier of the gene and a 25% chance the chick will not be a carrier. So please do not bid expecting to hatch yellow chicks.

As far as I know, I am the only one in the US that has Cream Legbars that are carriers for the white recessive gene. A few individuals now have White Legbar chicks. I have a pair at the moment. These chicks are still autosexable though it takes some careful studying of the chick to determine the sex.

I am NPIP certified in Maryland. As usual I can not garuantee your hatch rate but will do my best to pack your eggs perfectly. I use poly foam egg shippers to house the eggs for shipping. Please ask any questions as I'm sure there will be some. Happy bidding!

This is not a scam at all. I stand by my birds. If you check the BYC.com group you will see many others with these chicks. They have also been hatched over in the UK. May 29 - SOLD June 6 - SOLD June 11 - SOLD June 18 - SOLD

Last edited:
Please put your user name in the notes section of your PayPal payment along with the date you want. I just had someone send me a payment and I am not sure who you are.

My eggs arrived today. Shipping took only 3 days to Fl. The packing was excellent. She used the box within a box method. There was newspaper between the two boxes and newspaper and poly foam in the inner box. Recommended.

James

Sign me up for the next ship date (June 6?) Also, if there are additional eggs available I am interested in purchasing them for that ship date.

Thanks in advance,

Kristin

Back
Top Bottom