6+ Critically Endangered Crevecoeur Hatching Eggs (Large Fowl)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Rare Feathers Farm is proud to offer:

6+ Hatching eggs from my rare breeds flock. These eggs are from my standard black Crevecoeur pen. These are QUALITY birds from two select lines, combined into one breeding program (mine!) None of my birds have come from hatcheries.

[​IMG]

I chose this rooster because he is very gentle and had the best conformation. So far I have 100% fertility and 100% hatch rate with these here on the farm and 85% with shipped eggs! These birds have very friendly, funny temperaments. They are a joy to have around and the hens lay VERY large, chalk-white eggs.

FAST PAYMENT IS CRITICAL IN GETTING THESE MAILED OUT IN A TIMELY MANNER!

That said, if you need extra time to pay or you want eggs but are not quite ready--please order from my website and let me know. I'm more than happy to make arrangements for a later ship date on non-auction eggs!

The eggs are fertile & shipped fresh!

Breed Info:
    The Crevecoeur is a old French breed. They were originally bred as a table bird. The birds of today are surprisingly larger than those from hundreds of years back. This is due in part to the introduction of Dorking blood in the late 1800s. The are similar in type to the Houdan and Polish but they lack the fifth toe of the Houdan and are heavier in type than the Polish.

Hatching Info:

Chicken eggs take 21 days to hatch!

Additional Shipping Info:

Each egg will be individually wrapped to prevent breakage while they are in transit. I will send any/all extras just incase any of the eggs do crack or break.

I will ship the eggs as close to the beginning of the week as possible (I ship on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & sometimes, on Thursdays) so they will not sit at the post office over the weekend. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me, I will be more than happy to answer you!

Fine Print:

I guarantee fresh and fertile eggs of the breed auctioned. However, I cannot guarantee hatchability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm--such as shipping & handling, incubation equipment, and incubation methods.

I cannot guarantee hatch-ability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm-shipping, incubation equipment, and incubation methods.
    Patience

Please remember I am not a 24-hour fast food place where you can order and expect service immediately! I am doing this as a hobby and I work as fast and efficiently as the time allows. I do have a 40+ hour per week "real job." I cannot guarantee specific availability dates, as I cannot guarantee the laying rate of each of the many breeds that I have. I will get to each and every person that places an order - in the order the date that I receive that order through the web store.

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING POLICY:
    PayPal only please, NO E-CHECKS! Eggs are TIME-SENSITIVE & CANNOT SIT AROUND FOR A WEEK WAITING FOR E-CHECKS TO CLEAR without comprising hatch-ability!

Please READ THIS & UNDERSTAND PRIOR TO BIDDING!

I ONLY SHIP WITHIN THE U.S. SORRY, I CANNOT SHIP TO HAWAII, PR OR ASIA, EITHER!

Payment must be received within 7 days of auction end or item will be re-listed & negative feedback WILL be left!

GOOD LUCK & HAPPY HATCHING!

2. Rare Feathers Farm

I wanted to add that those are WATER DROPLETS on my hen's head...NOT white feathers or bugs. [​IMG]

Some more photos:

[​IMG]

3. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    beautiful, do I need another breed?

4. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:LOL Why OF course you do! [​IMG] Although, I'm probably the WRONG person to ask! [​IMG]

5. Buck Creek Chickens

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    I have a hard time saying no to the rare/new color breeds [​IMG]

6. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Oh really? I don't know anyone else like that! [​IMG]

7. Buck Creek Chickens

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI

[​IMG] really who? [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Rare Feathers Farm

[​IMG] really who? [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Namble

Namble Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2009
    North Florida
    You guys are too funny! Very pretty birds btw!

10. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    Quote:I am glad you saw that, i was looking at that saying ummm hmmmmmmm [​IMG] [​IMG]
    also tehy are very nice looking birds, ps i also love the sumatra in your avarter. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by