6 Cuckoo Maran Chicks w/option to buy french!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Echoinghills, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Up for bids is 6 cuckoo maran chicks, these will be English with option to buy additional French chicks for $10 each. The starting bid price is for 6 english chicks...so i will add the additional fee for french to this order and the final bid price. If you are confused or not sure what i mean...please ask questions/PM me..i will be happy to clarify. There could be a chance of Golden in this bunch...only due to my mistake, because these chicks are out of my project pen and there is golden hens/roos along with silver hens/roos, both being french and english in my pen. Usually Goldens are sex linked though, cockerals are yellow or gold chipmunk look coloring...and pullets are red/brown. These chicks will look black/yellow with barring already showing on wings. The chicks will be 4-6 wks old at time of shipping...if you win and pay by Tuesday night/Weds morning, i can ship this week on Weds, otherwise i can ship the following Monday by Express Mail ONLY. The shipping will be calculated from USPS website from my zip to yours..and by weight. I am guessing depending on location, it should be around $36-40... unless you are in TX or Calif...then maybe slightly more, but if you ask me before bidding i can check for you, give you a better idea.
    This is a Paypal only auction... please add 3% for their fee, and payment to [email protected]. Thanks...and good luck!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    These are Goldens from this project pen. Cockerals on ends, golden pullet in middle.

[​IMG]
    Silver Cuckoos in this pic, along with BLRW's.

2. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    I want to add, the first person to express interest and want chicks shipped on Tuesday, and with prompt payment will automatically win this auction...i will end this auction prematurely to make that bidder happy so i can ship early in the week. You do have to be a bidder though, and when payment is received, i will then end the auction. I will not ship after Weds, unless you are very close to Ohio. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by