6 DARK BRAHMA BANTAM HATCHING EGGS - MO

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by wdc1952, Mar 27, 2009.

1. wdc1952

wdc1952 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 2, 2009
    Kearney, Missouri
    I will have 6 Dark Brahma bantam hatching eggs for shipping this coming Monday, March 30, 2009, depending on the winter snow storm coming overnight. I have 4 separate mating pens. These birds are out of the Rust/Arbuckle and Spence/Williams bloodline. In other words they have come from some of the premier breeders of this variety. I have some pictures, but prefer to email them upon request. To the party that wants these, please post SOLD on the ad and before PM.
    The cost for 6 eggs will be $18.00 plus $12.00 for shipping and handling. Please send your paypal payment to : [email protected] and then email your mailing address along with a phone number. Again thanks for your business

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  2. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Would you be interested in swapping Bantam Dark Brahma eggs? I have one pair and need different lines. [​IMG]

3. wdc1952

wdc1952 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 2, 2009
    Kearney, Missouri
    Thanks for the offer. Currently my incubator is full until next week. But I would still like to make available some of this breed for others to enjoy and keep this variety vialble and increase in numbers

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by