1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6+ Dark Brahma hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hot2Pot, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Up for bids, some hatching eggs from my pen of Dark Brahmas. There are two roosters and 8 hens, and fertility is great! These feather footed beauties will add an air of elegance to your yard, with the beautiful pencilled markings on the hens and the handsome dark roosters are real lookers, like they are dressed up to go out for dinner! I wrap each egg individually , and pack carefully, but you never know about shipping so i cannot guarantee your hatch rate. I do include extras if the hens lay them. These birds are large fowl. If you have any questions, PM me. Thanks for looking!

2. mrheinz77

mrheinz77 New Beginnings Poultry

May 22, 2011
    SE Wisconsin
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Thanks, Jim! Good job.

4. jen85

jen85 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2011
    Oklahoma
    I have some of these in the incubator due to hatch tomorrow. All of them made it to lockdown! [​IMG]

5. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Wow, that is amazing! You must be good at incubation! Feel free to post pics of your babies when they hatch. Thanks, Deb

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by