6+ Dark Cornish eggs and 4 Ba/Dc eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BlueBirdChick, Nov 27, 2010.

1. BlueBirdChick

BlueBirdChick On Vacation

Aug 13, 2010
    Absarokee, Montana
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have fresh eggs now from my dark cornish hen and my black australorp hen once again. They usually lay one egg a day and I get three from my dark cornish and two from my BA when I collect them. The rooster that is over them is my dark cornish
    I keep the older eggs for myself

I wrap the eggs individually then put them right side up inside the egg carton and then I wrap the egg carton and ship them priority mail. And since its winter time I will add a heat pack in there with them. I cannot guarntee if they will be fertile or hatch, or how they arrive from the post office and during shipping.
    My PayPal is [email protected]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  2. srsmith69

srsmith69 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Where did you get your Cornish. Are they large fowl or bantam. How big are they. Do you have pictures. Are you breeding towards a goal or just have cornish

3. BlueBirdChick

BlueBirdChick On Vacation

Aug 13, 2010
    Absarokee, Montana
    Quote:I got them from a local feed, ranch store. They are large fowl . The male weighs about 8 pounds and the females weigh about 5 pounds. Yep got pictures and not really breeding towards a goal. I have BA's with him as well. And another cornish hen and a patridge rock.
    [​IMG][/img]
    [​IMG][/img]
    [​IMG][/img]
    [​IMG][/img]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by