6 Domestic Teal eggs - the new little wonders of the world.

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by wolfwhyte, Mar 15, 2013.

1. wolfwhyte

wolfwhyte Out Of The Brooder

Mar 13, 2013
    6 Domestic Teal eggs. These are smaller than call ducks, but are very hardy, active and personable little ducks. These eggs will hatch out a variety of colors, but all will carry the spotted or snowy pattern. So even if they are not spotted or snowy they will produce these colors when bred. Packaging and shipping is $12. Eggs are good size and hatch very well. Fertility is over 95%. Because incubation is out of my control, I can only guarantee that you get very fresh eggs ready to be incubated from these very rare ducks. You can learn more by visiting www.domesticteal.com

2. aldren90

aldren90 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 11, 2010
    Florida
    Do you how long they are in inches?

3. wolfwhyte

Mar 13, 2013
    Do you mean their body or from the tip of their bill to their tail? I see you have a picture of white mandarins. Some of these teal are slightly larger than mandarins, but most are a little smaller. I hope this helps.

4. aldren90

aldren90 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 11, 2010
    Florida
    They are actually call ducks, but that did help because I have mandarins as well. Thanks!

5. wolfwhyte

Mar 13, 2013
    With every six eggs ordered, I send at least two extras. Some adults will be available in the fall from $25-$100 depending on size and color. There will be a variety of sizes and colors that hatch. Every year, I only keep the smallest drakes for breeding; therefor, the flock gets smaller and smaller. You will be hatching the same eggs as I do because they are all kept together.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by