6+ Easter Egger Bantam Hatching Eggs

Stellar

The Quail Lady
13 Years
Feb 6, 2010
Tampa Bay, FL
48510_017.jpg

For your consideration are 6+ Easter Egger Bantam Eggs. Our Hens lay Blue and green Eggs and the offspring have hatched with cute muffs and beards. Easter Eggers are not A recognized breed of chicken by the A.P.A but typical Easter Eggers are from the same stock as Ameraucana's but do not conform to A.P.A standards. Our breeders have peacombs which is desired and those that have the peacombs have been known to lay the green and blue eggs. Easter Eggers can go broody and make good mothers. We have been getting 99%% hatches here on the ranch!

My breeders are fed the best Layer diet offered to me and are given extra goodies for their health.

I will include extra eggs IF the hens lay extra at the time of shipment.

I collect eggs every morning, check each egg for cracks and flaws (disposing those eggs if found), and will ship the eggs laid that morning to guarantee freshness.

I DO NOT GUARANTEE HATCHABILITY once the eggs leave my farm due to post handling, weather, human error, and incubator mishaps.

I pack eggs well and ship through USPS priority. I only ship Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Fridays to avoid long stays at the post office. Once the eggs ship, they should arrive to you within 2-3 days of shipment. Please contact me if you have any questions or visit my website http://www.stellargamebirds.com . I am here to help. These are quality eggs!

Please pay through paypal (no e-checks please) after the closing of the auction so that I can send the freshest eggs to you. There may be a delay of shipping up to 5 days if an influx of orders come in. Please make note of that.

Please, if the eggs arrived safely, leave positive feedback UPON ARRIVAL of your Eggs, not your hatch rates. Thank you.

Good Luck Bidding and Happy Hatching!!!

I CAN ONLY SHIP TO THE U.S. EXCEPT HAWAII (ALASKA IS OK). I APOLOGIZE BUT RULES ARE RULES.

Back
Top Bottom