6 eggs from my Lav & Split project pen, silkie & showgirl

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by silkie_sue, Nov 5, 2011.

1. silkie_sue

silkie_sue Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2010
    Keokuk, Iowa
    My incubator is full of these eggs at the moment and I don't want them to go to waste. I am offer 6 eggs from
    my Lav and Split breeding pen. I have one Lav silkie roo over two Black split to Lav silkie hens and a Black Showgirl hen. You could hatch Lavender and Black split to lav. silkies and any Showgirls would be Black split to Lav.
    Lav silkie X Black/Lav split silkies=50% Lav / 50% split to lav silkies
    Lav silkie X Black showgirl= 100% Black split to Lav. silkies and showgirls

Sorry I have no pictures at this time I was not planning to sell any of these until next spring. It is cold, muddy and raining here so dragging the birds out for pics is not a option...lol I can tell you that I got the Lavender roo and one of the Black split to Lav hens from AHappyChick. The other Black split to lav hen was hatched from eggs of Tim K's line and the Black Showgirl is mine. There be extra's if they are available at time of shipping but no promises.

The egg's will be shipped on Monday Nov the 7th and you will get a confirmation number to track them.

This is a PayPal only auction. Payment is expected at auctions end. Send payment to [email protected]

I can not ship to Canada, Hawaii, Virginia, Wisconson, or Minnesota....too much red tape. If you have any doubt as to if I can ship to you please PM before bidding.

Thank you and happy hatching!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  2. johnskoi

johnskoi Chillin' With My Peeps

just hatched some of your showgirls yesterday -- beautiful babies! [​IMG] .. told myself that'd be it til spring ................. maybe not [​IMG] ....

3. johnskoi

johnskoi Chillin' With My Peeps

if i win, name your price on any extras .. white sg, etc. [​IMG]

4. silkie_sue

silkie_sue Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2010
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Quote:Well hi there my best costumer![​IMG]
    If you win I'll see if there are any extra's greedy....[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by