6+ Excellent quality buff or white Silkie Eggs 25.00

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
I have 3 orders of silkie eggs ready to go today or tomorrow. They will include buff, white, and partridge. These are excellent quality birds and you can see all of my birds on my website www.sassysilkie.com Shipping will be set at $10.00. If you would like these eggs please post sold here and send paypal to:
[email protected] If you would like 2 sets I will combine shipping at just $12.00 for both!!! Thanks so much! JEN

ONE SET SOLD! I HAVE BUFF AND WHITE LEFT I CAN SEND ALL WHITE OR ALL BUFF OR A COMBO OF BOTH FOR THE LAST 2 SETS!

eggbideggsalepic.jpg

Last edited:
ANYBODY? Please dont make me go out and buy another incubator!
wink.png

Jen,
A couple of questions.
I have three Silkies, that I purchased from My Pet Chicken in February. Would they be capable of hatching the eggs you have available? And, what is the minimum you will ship?
Let me know,
Trish

They would be capable if they are broody. Any broody chicken can hatch eggs. And as far as a minimum goes I can send a little or and many as you like. If you only wanted like 3 eggs it would be less money of course. JEN

I don't know if they are broody or not.....I'm new to this and I just thought the experience of hatching would be a great one for the me and the kids to have. (it's really all about me)

What do I look for in them as signs of broodyness?

they will sit tight to the ground and look as if they are about smoshed flat to the floor and only get up once or twice a day to eat and go potty.

One set sold! I have white and buff left if anyone is interrested! I can send all white or all buff or a combination of both. Just let me know! JEN

Back
Top Bottom