6+ Excellent Quality silkie eggs! $35.00 Includes shipping!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Jun 9, 2008.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    These can include white, blue/black/splash, buff, partridge, and cuckoo. All pens are separated for colors and you will get what ever assortment of eggs the girls give me. You can also make color requests and I will see what I can do. If you are interrested in getting some really nice silkies heres your chance! Just post SOLD here and send PAYPAL to: [email protected]

I will take 5 orders for these for now and go from there. If you have any questions feel free to pm me or E mail me at the above address. Eggs will be sent out in the order that payments are received.

[​IMG]

*a note to thoes who got eggs on the last offer- the final shipments are being sent out today! [​IMG]

Edited to add- If your interrested in getting some of my eggs and you dont have paypal I also accept moneyorders and will collect and ship your eggs when payment is received. I know that not everyone has paypal even though it seems like they do these days. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2008
  2. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Anyone? The girls are laing pretty good now. JEN

3. tplummer

tplummer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2009
    Salisbury, NC
    OMG!

I might be interested!
    Are they seperate or mixed dozens?

4. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    wow you pulled this one up from ages ago! LOL yes the offer is still good! JEN

5. silkie freak 22

silkie freak 22 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2009
    central P.A.
    I am interested in better quality silkies(right now i have hatchery birds) and i wanted to know if you just did single color egg assortments

6. SilkieTime

SilkieTime Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Joelton Tn.
    You have some verry verry great whites. When ever I have a broody hen I will be looking you up. They warm your heart.

7. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Any chance of getting only black? [​IMG]

8. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    my blacks are not separated. There in with the blue and splash for now. I may get them separated after I move this fall.

It depends on what color you want and how the girls are laying as far as single color assortments go. I can see what I can do though. I dont collect eggs for more than 3 days before I ship but right now the girls are laying pretty good. The whites are the only ones that are slow at the moment. JEN

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by