6+ Fertile Wild Eastern Turkey eggs Pa SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by wilds of pa, Apr 18, 2009.

1. wilds of pa

wilds of pa Chillin' With My Peeps

6+ Wild Eastern Turkey eggs for a Monday shipment, got over 30 of these in the bator and all are looking good.
    $26.00 includes s/h
    PGC Permit info included with these eggs

Pic's of some of our birds
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First to say sold gets um
    verified Pay pal only

Some pic's of the new addtion to the turkey run, added another 50 x 20 flight run to the old sections, built in under 4 days.
    Now they are upto 4400 sq ft of flight space for the whole flock.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks
    ~Wilds~

Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  2. Bluesilver

Bluesilver Out Of The Brooder

Jul 23, 2008
    Indiana
    Sold, PM me your paypal info.

3. wilds of pa

SOLD

Thanks Bluesilver [​IMG]

~Wilds~

4. roosters97

roosters97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    Will you have anymore availible?

5. wilds of pa

Hi roosters97 sure will, let me know how many you need and when.

Thanks
    ~Wilds~

6. RuffTuffCreampuff

RuffTuffCreampuff Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2009
    Gainesville, Texas
    Nice setup. I was impressed with the door design and the overall dimensions of the entire run. I have a few questions: What kind of wire fencing are you using on the bottom? The whitish cord/rope/wire I saw supporting your top netting-what exactly is it made of? I have plans to have turkeys myself, but nothing as large as your setup..my two royal palms currently reside in a 10x 12 converted dog run, but I will need a bigger setup when all the eggs hatch and I get more turkeys. Any advice is well received.

7. wilds of pa

Quote:

RuffTuffCreampuff, The part that goes around the sides of the flight pen on the newest part is 4ft high 2"x"3 squares" steel galvanized field wire, now i haven't installed the digger fence yet which will be 24" vinyl coated poultry wire bent into a L shape then the bottom half of the L IS buried under the soil and I use 3/8" hog rings to attach the upper part of the L to the existing fence and then grass seed is applied.

The wire strung to hold up the netting is 12 ga galvanized steel wire, some use it or 14 ga for electric fencing applications, 14 ga will work as well to hold up netting.

The Older part of the flight pens have poultry wire around the sides then vinyl coated digger fencing at the bottom portion of the fence..Hope this helps and makes sense..

~Wilds~

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by