1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6 five month old Easter Egger Roos--FREE

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by DJF, Aug 18, 2011.

1. DJF

DJF Out Of The Brooder

Jul 17, 2008
    New Hampshire
    These Boys are from halo's line (Hinkjc EE X Peachick roo) X Ramey roo.

All have been hand raised. Two are very nice Blue Wheatens with nice carriage. The others are more like EE in body build. All but one have correct leg coloring. One has a clean face with no beard/muffs.

These boys have been very people friendly boys. Two of them however, have decided that they cannot live with the others and cause great disharmony when they are put together. (This became very apparent to me about a week / 10 days ago.)

I am finding their needs as maturing cockerals, to be more of a challenge than I had anticipated.

They are located at the Sullivan Store in Sullivan, NH. Pick up only. I can't ship.

I am online only once a day so please be patient with any private messages you leave me.

I can't eat them--I named them--but I have no problem with someone else doing so.

2. Jaygood787

Jaygood787 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 3, 2011
    Maine
    hey I live in Maine, I wouldnt mind taking a few from you.

Where do you live

3. DJF

DJF Out Of The Brooder

Jul 17, 2008
    New Hampshire
    These cockerels are living in Sullivan, NH.

They are still available. Auction is almost expired so just PM me--That is, if you are still interested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by