6 French Black Copper Marans and 6 BLRW NPIP tested

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ILOVEFRIZZLES, Oct 17, 2011.

1. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    6 French Black Copper Marans Egg are a 6 though 8. Hen have lighted since they started laying.This flock are form some very nice line, like Sandy Poultry, Bayhorse, Channing Grisham, Wade Jeanne Line C1. I have worked hard on get the egg color dark. Can not guarantee egg once leave the Post Office. Each egg is wrap in bubble wrap placed in an egg carton.Carton is wrap with some thing to secure it. The place in a priority box made sure carton can not move and shipped to you door. Check out my www.redroofhens.com

6 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte lay medium brown eggs. My hens are out of the Lowell Barber Line and Blue Poultry. They very beautiful birds. I have two roo one Blue and one Splash they are both form Blue Poultry. I have shipped egg and hatched egg from this Flock. Please check out my website www.redroofhens.com
    pay pal is [email protected]

please note these are the light egg that were layed other were sold already but came form the same hens that lay the dark ones. some of these eggs are already five day old. Price to sell.
    These are the extra from my auction these week.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  2. hdowden

hdowden Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    our eggs arent that dark [​IMG] they started laying about 2 months ago shouldnt they be dark already?

3. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    mine start off dark then get light after the lay for a while.

4. chevgrl

chevgrl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2011
    Western Iowa
    Quote:Yea they should start dark and get lighter... but if its their fist laying season it may just be off some of my first time layers take a season to get regular.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by