6+ French Copper Marans Eggs - Bev Davis Line

Atlchick

Songster
10 Years
Jun 5, 2009
Grayson, GA
6+ Black French Copper Marans (all are feather-legged), Hens and Roos pure-bred from Bev Davis Line. Price includes "Shipping". I'll ship any extras along with your order. Hens just started laying in early October. We've hatched chicks and have another 24 eggs in the 'bator. Picture taken today - shown with Olive Eggs and EEs for comparison.

Would like to ship out by Wednesday, in order to insure freshness. Will wrap carefully and ship Priority 2-3 Day. Each egg will be individually bubble-wrapped and all protected in styrofoam egg carton, wrapped again with bubble wrap and placed in heavy-duty shipping box.

We accept Paypal ([email protected]) as well as MasterCard and Visa. Please e-mail me at the same address if you have any questions.

Note: We have had good results hatching, but cannot guarantee your results due to shipping and incubation. Some have better results than others with dark-shelled eggs...we have hatched some cuties!
33447_copper_roo_hens.jpg

33447_coppers_1.jpg

33447_copper_hen.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
If Bev Davis bred for all black then they would be black marans.
smile.png

Ok i misread it. It says most hens are all black. It says that she is working to weaken the black that covers the color

Last edited:
I would love to get these for my son for Christmas when he gets his incubator...do you think you'll still have some then?

I will need some in a week and a half. Are you doing any local pick up deals this year?

Back
Top Bottom