6 fresh, fertile mixed breed duck eggs (extras if available)

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Foxs Fowl Farm, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Foxs Fowl Farm

Foxs Fowl Farm Out Of The Brooder

Nov 24, 2013
    Waddell, Arizona
    Pictures- some of the breeders on 2/25/14, Oct. 31, 2013 offspring-one crested blue female, 1 Christmas duckling, duck eggs compared to a goose egg, the first 2 offspring from my breeders from Aug. 31, 2013 hatch.

AS OF 3/15/14, I CURRENTLY HAVE 19 EGGS IN MY INCUBATOR. THEY ARE ALL FERTILE AND DEVELOPING. 100% FERTILTIY.

$10 for 6 fresh, fertile duck eggs. (extras if available)
    I do not wash eggs. I only wipe down if necessary.
    I pencil date laid on each egg and store properly until shipped.

****Shipping charge based on your zip code/destination via USPS. You can check your shipping charge athttp://postcalc.usps.com/ServiceCommitments.aspx My zip code is 85355.
    6 eggs rate is based on 3 lbs. and 12 eggs is based on 4lbs.

I package for minimal egg movement and protection. I package as I would want to receive them.
    I write "hatching eggs, fragile, do not X-ray and handle with care". USPS requires this and good packaging to cover loss as well as handle accordingly while in their care and transit.

PM me for additional questions or for an order. Thank you.

Mixed free range flock of: 12, one year old breeders
    Cayuga-1 drake/1 hen
    Khaki Campbell-1 drake
    Rouen- 1 drake/2 hens
    Blue & Black Swedish-3 drakes/3 hens

Fertility has been 100% confirmed here and by other buyers. I can't guarantee hatchability due to your own equipment and incubation methods.

Fed very well- dry and fermented feed, black oil sunflower seeds, COB, rolled corn and scratch, allowed to free range and eat grass, bugs, worms, etc. All ducks free range with chickens, geese, a guinea, horses, sheep and dogs.

Offspring hatch looking black or blue swedish, some may hatch with crests due to the swedish tendency to throw this in offspring.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2014

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by