6 fresh Silkie eggs for $6.00 plus shipping

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Hi!
    I have 6 eggs (laid today) from the Silkie girls that I can ship tomorrow.
    These are sold. Thanks Jennifer!

The Silkie girls are blue, splash and white. The roos in the pen are a splash Silkie and a white Silkie.
    Chicks may be 'pure' white, blue / splash, or splash x white, white x blue/splash.

Price is $6.00 plus actual shipping --- I'll need your zip code to get the total.
    PayPal is [email protected]

Thanks,
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  2. Solsken Farm

Solsken Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sold

3. Thanks Jennifer! I pm'ed you the total and will get them out in tomorrow mornings' mail.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

4. Solsken Farm

Thanks Lisa! I am so excited to get some pals for my poor lonely baby, Solo.[​IMG] My kids will be too.

5. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    Wow Jen, you were quick!

Krista

6. Solsken Farm

[​IMG] This is the first day I have had alone without kids at work or at home, so I have been sitting at this dang computer trying to get a bator full for next week. Time is ticking before 30 below hits us.[​IMG] And I am bound and determined to get a couple of buddies for Solo, the lonely silkie.....[​IMG] Plus 12.88 for Lisa's eggs was a great deal![​IMG]

7. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    I'm picking up my "last" eggs for the year next weekend. It's so hard not to just fill the bator.

Krista

8. Solsken Farm

It is hard for me. I can't find what I am looking for. And you know what that is too. I am trying to be selective, or it would be easy to jump on alot of the eggies that pop up here.....[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by