6+ Frizzle eggs / $6.00 plus shipping / from SC / Wed, 12/10

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Hi!
    I'll have another 6+ eggs from the Frizzle girls to ship Wed, 12/10.

Frizzle hens are all frizzled blue and black Cochins and Cochin x Silkie crosses (some people call them Sizzles ). There are a couple of frizzled naked neck hens in the pen, so there is the possibility of naked neck chicks.

The roo is a smooth 'lemon blue with the barring gene' Cochin.

Check 'my page' for more pics of the birds in the Frizzle pen.

Price is $6.00 plus 'actual shipping'.

I'll need your zip to get the total.

PayPal is [email protected]

Thanks,
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  2. Hi! Got 10 eggs for $6.00 plus shipping.
    Can go out this afternoon or in the morning.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

3. willowcol

willowcol Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    Just wanted to say I only had 1 egg to quit from the eggs I got from you. Candled last night and have lots of moving chicks. Thanks these eggs are great!

4. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    I would love to have these, but I cant do Paypal, I only had one of these hatch....I would have loved to have gotten more

5. sdshoars

sdshoars Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Texas
    oh crud, if my bator was here already i would jump on these! i am gonna buy from you in january though!!! so be ready!!!

6. qhluvr34

qhluvr34 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2008
    Brazil, Indiana
    Lisa,
    I got 13 babies from the eggs I got from you. They are a week old today. Got 4 whites, rest are splashes! Batteries are dead in camera, will post pics soon.

7. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I had about 90% fertility on the first set I got from you. They did not all hatch of course, but they were all babies except a couple. I was out of town so not sure why the others did not hatch. A temp or humidity issue I would imagine. The second set is in the bator and due to hatch while I am gone again. How about that? Will keep you posted but so far they are all progressing. Will definitely get more eggs from you in spring.

Marie

Marie

8. nursebay

nursebay Out Of The Brooder

Nov 2, 2008
    Inkster, ND
    do you have pics?

9. bloomnbeauty

bloomnbeauty Delux Cluxs

Sep 16, 2008
    N Florida
    Congrats Dipsy..you are a grandma again... [​IMG] I have three beautiful frizzles in the brooder and waiting on the rest to pip. All were good when I candled on day 18. I have never seen chicks pip and zip so fast!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    Are they LF or bantams?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by