Dipsy Doodle Doo

ODD BIRD
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Aiken, South Carolina 29801
My Coop
My Coop
Hi!
I'll have another 6+ eggs from the Frizzle girls to ship Wed, 12/17 --- last bunch before the holidays.

Frizzle hens are all frizzled blue and black Cochins and Cochin x Silkie crosses (some people call them Sizzles ). There are a couple of frizzled naked neck hens in the pen, so there is the possibility of naked neck chicks.

The roo is a smooth 'lemon blue with the barring gene' Cochin.

Check 'my page' for pics of the birds in the Frizzle pen.

Price is $6.00 plus 'actual shipping'.

I'll need your zip to get the total.

PayPal is [email protected]

Thanks,
smile.png

Lisa

By the way, here's a pic of the splash from my first set of eggs from you. She's hangin' out with her best buds...a blue Rock and Cockoo Marans that she grew up with. They're 2.5 months old now!

15626_101_1397.jpg

Wierd that you didn't get any Frizzles...I have 7 babies from these eggs and 5 came out Frizzled. Just the luck of the draw I guess!

Ha yea, lucky you!! I have 3 smooths and got 11 silkies, and 3 of the silkies are SPLASH!

hehe=)

I bought a frizzle roo because I just had to have one, but I would so love to have these eggs, hubby would kill me we have like 20 eggs due tomorrow and 8 due the 27th...ha after that I have to wait to Feb. and it's killing me!

Oh if only he wouldn't leave me...ha:lol:

Quote:
I sure hope you took those. This has been torture.
We want to hatch some frizzles (DD2 and I), but I'm not allowed to hatch again until 1/1/9 (per DH).

Back
Top Bottom