6+ Frizzle/Sizzle eggs.... Lots of pics.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by upintheholler, Dec 24, 2009.

1. upintheholler

upintheholler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    6+ of my beautiful Frizzle eggs. Mommas are splash frizzless/sizzles (cochinXsilkie), Daddys are Red and Buff silkies. I have four eggs (12/25) already and will ship all that I get between now and Monday morning. These will ship out Monday, Dec. 28th. Please PM with any questions. Thank you... ~Donna-Marie

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
  2. upintheholler

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    Baby pics.... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Woods_Woman

Woods_Woman Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2009
    Oregon Rain Forest
    Beautiful birds.

4. Bock_Bock

Bock_Bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    man these are nice i am debating to get or not i want to get soem but i also want show girls too, i will keep an eye on this auction

5. upintheholler

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    I will have a few of my blue/splash silkie eggs to add to this auction, also, if the winner wants them?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. osukrazykate

osukrazykate Chillin' With My Peeps

They are very beautiful! Will you have some available once the weather warms up? I am afraid of shipping any here to Oklahoma right now. I received frozen eggs yesterday, ugggg. They were expected to arrive before the snow, but I guess the postal services was just way too busy.

7. upintheholler

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    Quote:Hey there, as long as your eggs were not busted they will probably be fine. Just make sure to let them warm to room temp for a while before setting them. I will have these for a while, I love my frizzles, I just cant set them all right now. I also wrap each egg in bubble wrap then pack them in wood shavings to insulate, then in more bubble wrap... I feel that it helps with the cold temps.

8. osukrazykate

osukrazykate Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Hey there, as long as your eggs were not busted they will probably be fine. Just make sure to let them warm to room temp for a while before setting them. I will have these for a while, I love my frizzles, I just cant set them all right now. I also wrap each egg in bubble wrap then pack them in wood shavings to insulate, then in more bubble wrap... I feel that it helps with the cold temps.

How long could they have been out in the snow for them to have be all right? While I was unwrapping them my hands became frozen feeling too. I was almost in tears as I opened them up. Normally the carriers would bring any packages to the door and hand deliver them. I received a delivery confirmation from the seller that states they were delivered on Thursday before Christmas, but we had checked all day waiting for them and never saw them until Saturday. I kept a good look out that day, because we had sleet during most of the day that later turned into a blizzard. I am so confused now, if it meant they were delivered to our town or if it is saying our house. But I am pretty certain they weren't actually delivered til Saturday, but were definitely out in the snow for a while. I put them in egg cartons when we unwrapped them yesterday and set them here in the living room to warm up and settle for a day and are about to place them in the incubator here shortly and see what happens. You really think they will be all right though? Even if they were cold for some time?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  9. upintheholler

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area

How long could they have been out in the snow for them to have be all right? While I was unwrapping them my hands became frozen feeling too. I was almost in tears as I opened them up. Normally the carriers would bring any packages to the door and hand deliver them. I received a delivery confirmation from the seller that states they were delivered on Thursday before Christmas, but we had checked all day waiting for them and never saw them until Saturday. I kept a good look out that day, because we had sleet during most of the day that later turned into a blizzard. I am so confused now, if it meant they were delivered to our town or if it is saying our house. But I am pretty certain they weren't actually delivered til Saturday, but were definitely out in the snow for a while. I put them in egg cartons when we unwrapped them yesterday and set them here in the living room to warm up and settle for a day and are about to place them in the incubator here shortly and see what happens. You really think they will be all right though? Even if they were cold for some time?

PMed you...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by