6+ Frizzle/Sizzle hatching eggs!!! Must see, Beautiful!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by upintheholler, Jan 20, 2010.

1. upintheholler

upintheholler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    This auction if for 6+ of my beautiful Frizzle/Sizzle eggs. Mommas are splash, black and blue Sizzles, daddys are buff, red and splash silkies. As with all egg auctions I cannot guarantee your hatch rate. Eggs will be individually bubble wrapped then packed in deep wood shavings for insulation. I have had very good development rates with this method even in the recent cold. Please email me with any questions... Thank you,
    Donna-Marie

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. upintheholler

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    This is one of the smooth feathered frizzles out of my last crossing. She is out of a splash to splash crossing, she has a lavender background. Cute, huh?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Chickens14

Chickens14 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 16, 2009
    Ulster County NY
    Gorgeous babies! I wish I had my bator [​IMG] not for a few weeks I will look again then:)

4. walkswithdog

walkswithdog Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2008
    DC Region
    Really nice type but I can't bring in mixed colored birds. Got enough of a leaking red war going on as it is. I got one like your almost lav splash in this last hatching - I'm in love [​IMG]

Lord the wee buggers are addictive...

5. upintheholler

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    Quote:I have all my pens with splash silkies in them now and have had for a week, I feel like I have to list the red and buff roos for a little while longer. I will for prob. three weeks, I feel like that is enough time for them to have no trace of the red or buff in the chicks.

How long does everyone else go by on "purifying"? I have heard all kinds of things, 3 eggs later to 3 weeks??? I just go with the longer time frame. Looking forward to answers,
    Donna-Marie

6. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    Uh-ho. Things are heating up. [​IMG]

7. upintheholler

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    BTW- I have 8 eggs already.... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by