6+gl/tolbunt Hatching Eggs

sutillman

Songster
10 Years
Feb 27, 2009
south georgia
Well my girls are laying and I have a GL roo in with them. I put 12 in the incubator to check fertility and 11 are developing. Cannot gurantee your hatch once they leave my hands. I do pack very good. PM me with any questions.
23845_byc_pics_008.jpg

23845_golden_laced_polish_001.jpg

How has your hatch rate and survivability rate been? How old are the hens and to your knowledge have they had any other outcrosses in them?

The front girl looks like she has feathered legs........ did they have D'Unccle blood mixed in to get their color? How many of the girls have feathered legs?

Quote:
So far I have had good hatch rates. The only one I lost was because I forgot to put marbles in the waterer and it drowned. My hens are about 18 months old and have never been outcrossed. I hatched these myself. I got my eggs from Lucinda at Greenacres Poultry.

The gold laced eggs I got from you hatched some great chicks. They are getting their feathers in now and they have wonderful full crests. One of them has a hilariously large crest already.
smile.png
Very healthy chicks with no health problems so far, and I hatched a little less than half of the eggs shipped. I was happy with the number, and thrilled with the vigor of the chicks. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom