***6 Guineas Need Homes, NEPA***

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SterlingAcres, Jan 15, 2009.

1. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    I believe there are 3 hens, 3 cocks. Take them all for $15. I don't care what you do with them (pets or food), I just need them out of here.

Photo is weeks old, they're larger, more mature looking now. Estimated 5-6lbs each, they're almost the size of my BO roosters. Excellent watch guards. They like to sit in the maple tree in my driveway and squawk at passerbyers. Excellent flyers, can get 15ft foot up the tree, no problems. Haven't had any issues with free ranging, so maybe they aren't as dumb as they appear. Lines are from Maine, they were hatched in September. 4 months 1 week old.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
  2. chicken_angler

chicken_angler Coop Constructist

Jun 23, 2008
    a house
    What to do, What to do.

Hmmmm.....

I wish I could but I dont have the room till Spring. Are these yours? That is a great price.

Cody!!

3. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Yes, they're mine and they're a pita. They pluck my chickens feathers and chase them away from feed. My husband wants more for them, but I just want the things gone... without having to butcher them, it's too cold for my hands to work right.

4. cw

cw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2009
    green co.
    i love to have tem i wonder how much shipping would be, and how to it

5. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Quote:Shipping would be outrageous. They're pending sale.

6. cw

cw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2009
    green co.
    hope ya get em sold good luck

7. nightshade

nightshade Chillin' With My Peeps

hey its me did you get the thing in your other thread about the White EE roo you have ? Let me know when you figure out a day and time. Thanks a bunch
    Bj

8. beginnerchick08

beginnerchick08 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 19, 2008
    Alabama
    Did you sell your Guineas?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by