6+ Heritage Golden Campine Eggs

KyBlue

Songster
14 Years
Dec 13, 2008
Southeastern KY
I have put my last eggs in the bator for the year. I have decided to put up a few of my "Heritage" Golden Campine eggs before I break up my matings. These are not hatchery Campines. I have worked with this line for 3 years. My original birds came primarily from Lynn Shelburne's and Cathy Gleason's exhibition lines. They are still a work in progress but I am seeing progress with crisper barring in the breast and tails. This auction is for 6+ Golden Campine eggs. As a bonus, I will also include any eggs I get from my Silver Campine pen for the next 2 days.

This is a Paypal only auction. Eggs will be ready to ship on Wednesday, Sept. 7. Fertility has been excellent here, however shipping can take a toll on hatching eggs. Therefore, I cannot guarantee your hatch but will do everything on this end to help with a good hatch. Eggs will be bubble wrapped and packaged securely.

8 Golden Campine eggs and 1 Silver collected so far...

19748_campines_027.jpg

19748_campines_004.jpg

Young birds

19748_gingerwycamppr_027.jpg

19748_gingerwycamppr_035.jpg

19748_campines_038.jpg

19748_campines_043.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I have been working hard on them the last year or two and have seen some progress. I hatched out over 75 this year and have been culling hard. Hopefully, I'll have some nice breeders to choose from later this fall. I have also culled pretty hard on temperament. They are alert and curious birds. Always the first in line to see what's in the feed bucket. They can be somewhat flighty when startled (which makes them great free-rangers)but they are nowhere near as flighty as the hatchery Campines I've had.

They are great little birds that are in need of more breeders. That's why I decided to see if there was any interest in hatching eggs before I break up the matings.

Back
Top Bottom