6+ Large Brown Egg Layer, Hatching Eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Celtic Hill, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Celtic Hill

Celtic Hill Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    Scotland CT
    I am offering some hatching eggs, We just have too manny eggs and we only have two hens laying! Right now i have two Red sexlinks under my two SQ Buff Orps. The offspring should be a Columbian Patterned Buff. Offspring should produce large brown eggs for you, roosters should be medium to large sized and make nice stew birds. Shipping is 25 any where in the US, Priority Shipping with a tracking number and insurance. I ship on mondays. As soon as you hit "Buy Now" i will start collecting eggs so you will get the freshest eggs. Money Orders only.

I do over estimate shipping add put any extra (if there is any) money in the box and ship it back with the eggs, the final buying price affects the cost of insurance also.

The first time i did this i sent eggs to Ca and the box got lost and by the time it made it to the buyer they were still all intact!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
  2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Celtic,

why would shipping be so expensive??? I have shipped 24 eggs in the medium flat rate box with perfect arrivals everytime-11.40$ with delivery confirmation Priority mail...just trying to help a little [​IMG] oh and the eggs are not a "BUY it now" they went into an auction-

was this supposed to be 25$ total including shipping?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
  3. Celtic Hill

Mar 7, 2010
    Scotland CT
    I prefer to ship in a large flat rate, i always over estimate shipping and put any extra money in the box and ship it back, this way i don't come up short (lemme add that to my description) and this way there is enough money for insurance also.

4. lisathenorth

lisathenorth Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2009
    Hello Ian! you have yourself some nice layers... [​IMG]
    Lisa

5. Celtic Hill

Mar 7, 2010
    Scotland CT
    Quote:Thanks! We are over flowing with eggs right now, and we only have two laying right now!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by