6+ Lav And Split Lavender Ameraucana Eggs-UPDATED

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Oct 8, 2011.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    My girls are finally consistently laying-I had been getting sporadic eggs here or there but now...they all are:) I have a pure lav roo as well as a black/lav split roo over 3 pure lav's and 1 black/lav split hen. These eggs will go out Oct 17th as I have 2 orders to fill first. I cannot guarantee anything once these eggs leave my house due to shipping etc...you guys know the routine:) I will include all extras that are laid before shipping!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]-his tail is recouping from being yanked by my duck!
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking [​IMG]

Here are some photos off eggs I collected today..They look really washed out from my camera:( [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I cannot say in all honesty that they are BLUE BLUE..but a nice shade of blue-green

9. All auctions must be purchasable as is. Do not ask buyers to PM you to make a purchase.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
  2. mstricer

mstricer Overrun With Chickens

Feb 12, 2009
    Ohio
    Natalie, what are the boys temperament like, I have never had a nice boy, so I'm very skidish about hatching Ameracauna's?
    Michele

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:The black one is a tad skittish but the lav is a loverboy:) He's so sweet to his girls and me-eats right out of my hands and I can pick him up when needed. The black split one had his life saved 2x before. He's a sissy:( He would get beat up by the hens..LOL But now, he's becoming his own little top dog amongst the ladies ( when the lav roo isnt looking haha) He will come and eat treats from me but wont let me pick him up like the others..Not a mean bone in either of them [​IMG] ( or else they'd be in my freezer-I dont keep nasty roo's for fear their babies will be the same)

4. mstricer

mstricer Overrun With Chickens

Feb 12, 2009
    Ohio
    Quote:The black one is a tad skittish but the lav is a loverboy:) He's so sweet to his girls and me-eats right out of my hands and I can pick him up when needed. The black split one had his life saved 2x before. He's a sissy:( He would get beat up by the hens..LOL But now, he's becoming his own little top dog amongst the ladies ( when the lav roo isnt looking haha) He will come and eat treats from me but wont let me pick him up like the others..Not a mean bone in either of them [​IMG] ( or else they'd be in my freezer-I dont keep nasty roo's for fear their babies will be the same)

By any chance you coming to Ohio for Nationals?

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY

By any chance you coming to Ohio for Nationals?

no:( WAYYYY to much going on -on the homefront:(

6. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    I have seen these Nat's ameraucana's and they look really nice. Someone is going to get some great eggs from, a great gal and great birds!

7. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    [​IMG]

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:...thank you! [​IMG]

9. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS