6+ Lavender Bantam Cochins Fertile Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Bunny Babe, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Bunny Babe

Bunny Babe Out Of The Brooder

Feb 28, 2008
    Rome, GA
    I have a beautiful pair ~ Lavender Bantam Cochins. I am now selling their fertile eggs.

I do not show my chickens, but I was told by someone that does .... this particular Roo and hen I have together are show quality. I have these two now together in a pen by themselves. They should put out some really nice well shaped Cochins. I am getting an egg a day from the hen. This is why I am only selling 6 eggs at one time. Their hatching ratio has been great these last few weeks. I have healthy chicks now from this set. (Used incubator).

I can ship 1/2 dozen eggs ... and I will send at least one extra ... maybe two if the hen keeps laying one per day.

$10 for 6+ eggs, plus $8 shipping. (Priority mail)

I will ship Priority Mail and of course I do wrap the eggs individually and box up extra well. I will do my best to ship out on a date you advise me to. I am located in N.W. Georgia.

If photos do not show here on the post, please email me and I will send photos to you. I am now using Windows 7 and I can not figure out how to put photos on this posting. I will continue to try and post the photos ... so they may show up on here later.

Another way to see their photos ... try the link below to my Flicker Acct.
    Here is the link to Flicker ... this is the Roo :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beetle-bug/4488583254/

Photo
    of hen :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beetle-bug/4725027738/

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  2. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    You Have Very Pretty Birds [​IMG]

3. WA4-Hpoultrymom

WA4-Hpoultrymom Never enough coops...

Feb 5, 2009
    Monroe, WA
    My Coop
    Very nice! I may contact you later this summer....I have to wait until after our vacation at the end of July before I can hatch any!

4. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Have your birds been tested recently for pullorum/typhoid & AI? Are you NPIP?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by