+++6 Lavender split silkie eggs+ free testers

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Dec 11, 2009.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Me again-I have had such great response with this little package Im offering it up one more time before I get my bator fixed-then they are all mine:) ( and those who have bought them through middle of January) I get 1-2 a day.I will start collecting Monday and mail Thursday-that should be 6 of those split lav silkie eggs-I have a Lav roo silkie and Black bearded hens. The starting price includes shipping and delivery confirmation-(I use alot of bubble wrap). I have sold and traded 5 batches of these in the last 2 1/2
    weeks and fertility has been awesome! The extra free "tester" eggs will be a few of the following -olive eggs-EE's-bantam or standard cochin-Amaracauna-polish-frizzle-silkie-sizzle. I can "TRY" and accomodate a specific few for the extras but I can't tell what or which one of my girls will lay-Ill do my best...I only take paypal and ship to the US only. Please ask any question you feel-and for those of you who have bought and recieved my eggs please leave feedback and I will do the same:)

Some pictures of what some of my birds look like:)

Here is one days collection [​IMG]
    "Blueberry" my blue standard cochin [​IMG]
    "pokey" one of my black bearded silkie hens-prior to being put in her breeder pen
    another black bearded silkie hens
    "Lily" the lavender roo ( named prior to s[​IMG]exing LOL..)[​IMG]
    "Paninni" my sizzle roo at 3 months old [​IMG]
    My amaracauna/BCM hen
    [​IMG]
    "MC-bantam cochin" [​IMG]
    black standard cochin [​IMG]
    "Sissy" my blue Amaracauna hen [​IMG]
    [​IMG] one of 4 girls
    "Pastor Mike" [​IMG] ( he just got seperated from the flock) could be the dad to some of the hens

Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  2. dovecanyon

dovecanyon Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 15, 2009
    Niland, CA
    How do I leave feedback?

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
  4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    6 hours to go:)

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    yeah 1 hour to go!!! Im getting excited because with this last sale I get to incubate my own now:)

6. Chickie'sMoma

Chickie'sMoma Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    Rochester, NH
    you have some beautiful birds there!

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Chickie'sMoma :

you have some beautiful birds there!

Thank you so much-those guys have literally saved my life-sanity wise-In 37 years I have never been able to find something to "fit" in my life to make me so put together. With all my crew-I just feel like it fits and I belong with them as weird as it sounds!!! I have had some real crapy parts in my life and since having these guys and God on my side ( as well as my family) Im so at peace and I feel Im so bless and at "home " now...​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by