+++6 Lavender split silkie eggs+ free testers

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
Me again-I have had such great response with this little package Im offering it up one more time before I get my bator fixed-then they are all mine:) ( and those who have bought them through middle of January) I get 1-2 a day.I will start collecting Monday and mail Thursday-that should be 6 of those split lav silkie eggs-I have a Lav roo silkie and Black bearded hens. The starting price includes shipping and delivery confirmation-(I use alot of bubble wrap). I have sold and traded 5 batches of these in the last 2 1/2
weeks and fertility has been awesome! The extra free "tester" eggs will be a few of the following -olive eggs-EE's-bantam or standard cochin-Amaracauna-polish-frizzle-silkie-sizzle. I can "TRY" and accomodate a specific few for the extras but I can't tell what or which one of my girls will lay-Ill do my best...I only take paypal and ship to the US only. Please ask any question you feel-and for those of you who have bought and recieved my eggs please leave feedback and I will do the same:)

Some pictures of what some of my birds look like:)

Here is one days collection
25181_cimg2717.jpg

"Blueberry" my blue standard cochin
25181_cimg2583.jpg

"pokey" one of my black bearded silkie hens-prior to being put in her breeder pen
another black bearded silkie hens
"Lily" the lavender roo ( named prior to s
25181_cimg2738.jpg
exing LOL..)
25181_cimg1754.jpg

"Paninni" my sizzle roo at 3 months old
25181_cimg2590.jpg

My amaracauna/BCM hen
25181_cimg2614.jpg

"MC-bantam cochin"
25181_cimg2726.jpg

black standard cochin
25181_cimg2728.jpg

"Sissy" my blue Amaracauna hen
25181_cimg2530.jpg

25181_cimg2498.jpg
one of 4 girls
"Pastor Mike"
25181_cimg2463.jpg
( he just got seperated from the flock) could be the dad to some of the hens

Last edited:
yeah 1 hour to go!!! Im getting excited because with this last sale I get to incubate my own now:)

Chickie'sMoma :

you have some beautiful birds there!

Thank you so much-those guys have literally saved my life-sanity wise-In 37 years I have never been able to find something to "fit" in my life to make me so put together. With all my crew-I just feel like it fits and I belong with them as weird as it sounds!!! I have had some real crapy parts in my life and since having these guys and God on my side ( as well as my family) Im so at peace and I feel Im so bless and at "home " now...​

Back
Top Bottom