6+ Lemon Blue Cochin Hatching Eggs!!! New Photo's Great Fertility!!!

Hey Dwegg,

So glad you posted some new pics of your babies, cos they are just so awesome to look at. They are so beautiful. I love how chubby and healthy they look. Awesome job mate.

Just wanted to add-I ordered some of Bishop's Lemon Blue Cochins a month or so ago.
The eggs were delivered in some of our coldest temps, delivered on a Saturday evening while I was out of town, AND left overnight on my doorstep when it was 29 degrees outside(AND the box was sitting UPRIGHT-not laid down like it should have been).
Despite ALL of these mishaps, 5 of 7 made it to lockdown, are due to hatch today and I woke up to 2 big, fat baby Lemon Blues in my incubator with more on the way.
Great packing and great fertility on these beauties!

Hello Brandon,

What day are you planning to ship out these eggs, and also how many eggs do u think you'll be shipping exactly? I'm contemplating on the eggs, but I need to know when they'll get here to see if I can put them into a combined set time into the incubator, with another batch of eggs I'm expecting.

Thanks,
Sheila

Hi Sheila,
I sent you a PM back but I have had a few orders come in and am backed up now for 1 1/2 weeks. Thanks so much for your interest. If we can't get you some eggs now let me know if you are interested after your current hatch is done.

Brandon

Back
Top Bottom