1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6+ Lemon Blue Cochin Hatching Eggs...Virginia!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bishopschickens, Dec 11, 2010.

1. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    We have been having a great hatch with these birds and for the first time we are offering 6+ eggs in this auction. We also have up to date photo's of the hens and rooster. These originally came from Hodges Farms and are gorgeous in color. For other pictures please refer to our website at www.bishopschickens.com. Shipping will be $12.50 and paypal payments can be sent to [email protected] through paypal. Also if you send a money order we will knock off 3% on the purchase price.

Brandon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cochin378

Cochin378 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2010
    Hello, I have looked at your website and I saw that you have chicks for sale. I live in northern MI and I was wondering if you ship chicks because VA is too far to drive. I have tried to PM you but it says that your PM box is full. If you could get back to me that would be great because I would love to purchase some of your Black copper Marans.

3. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    Sent you a PM!

Brandon

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by